The State of New Jersey has become increasingly aggressive about creating medical waste regulations and enforcing them. Protecting the people of New Jersey and the environment are priorities for the state, leading to an increase in scrutiny for those businesses and facilities that produce medical waste. Learning more about what happens to your waste products and..
- There are Eight Categories of Medical Waste — Are you Handling Them All Correctly?
- 4 Benefits of Choosing a Medical Waste Provider in Illinois
- Are you complying with all waste disposal laws? What you don’t know could cost you!
- What Happens During the Medical Waste Disposal Process
- Common Medical Waste Violations