It’s tempting to think that the only facilities that truly have a problem or risk being fined for medical waste compliance issues are those that willfully disregard Federal and State regulations, leaving piles of syringes in the woods behind the facility or throwing sharps out in the regular trash. The truth is, though, most medical..
- There are Eight Categories of Medical Waste — Are you Handling Them All Correctly?
- 4 Benefits of Choosing a Medical Waste Provider in Illinois
- Are you complying with all waste disposal laws? What you don’t know could cost you!
- What Happens During the Medical Waste Disposal Process
- Common Medical Waste Violations