Each facility produces its own unique blend of medical and hazardous waste; if you have a Los Angeles based medical practice, dental office or even a funeral home, you likely produce several categories of waste. The World Health Organization separates waste into eight distinct categories; each category requires special handling and disposal techniques. The categories of waste..
- There are Eight Categories of Medical Waste — Are you Handling Them All Correctly?
- 4 Benefits of Choosing a Medical Waste Provider in Illinois
- Are you complying with all waste disposal laws? What you don’t know could cost you!
- What Happens During the Medical Waste Disposal Process
- Common Medical Waste Violations